Posted on June 22, 2021 at 5:23 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/21/21@4:35 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,051 (up 6 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.5% (unchanged since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,088 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 282 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Vaccinate Virginia Town Hall June 24: Virginia health officials and leaders in the medical community will answer your questions about COVID-19 and how to stay safe this summer during a televised town hall Thursday, June 24, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. The event will be broadcast on a number of TV stations in the region. You can send in your questions ahead of time. Find details from the Virginia Department of Health.
- Walk-ins Welcomed at Loudoun Vaccine Clinic: The Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center is open until 8:00 p.m. tonight, Tuesday, June 22, 2021. It will also be open later this week on Friday, June 25, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., and Saturday, June 26, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Community Vaccination Clinic June 27: A community COVID-19 vaccination clinic is scheduled Sunday, June 27, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., at Rolling Ridge Elementary School, 500 E. Frederick Drive, Sterling. The event will offer the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older.
- The event is open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis as long as vaccine supplies last; however, appointments are also available through online pre-registration.
- Vaccinations are free of charge for everyone regardless of immigration or health insurance status.
- This is the second of several community vaccination events scheduled throughout the county this summer. The schedule is online at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
- Next COVID-19 Testing Event June 29: The next Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for Tuesday, June 29, 2021,10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding. Find more details, including a link to required pre-registration forms, at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19